Having trouble Loading into server

Game mode: [Online Dedicated server: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Performance or crash: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [PVE : PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [American]

[Im not sure what the problem is but i’ve played on the server for a week before the thralls 2 patch and ever since that patch came i can’t load into the server it’s like it takes longer to load in now and it just crashes me and i get a Failed to Join Requested Game message
and if i try to join a second time it give me a Could not connect to server. Authentication Failed message and im not sure whats causing that because everyone else can get on the server
I’ve tried verifying my files and they come back fine i tried loading into a different server a pve official just cause that’s the only thing at the time showing and i loaded into that game fine.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I just went to the server list joined and it seems like the loading screen freezes or stops and it eventually times out or crash
  2. After i verified files it still did it but then it let me on later that night once but then its done it again after that and i’ve never had this issue before

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.