Healing items and Dancers

Game mode: All modes
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE
Region: Latin America
Hardware: PS4 Pro

Bug Description:

I don’t know if it’s an isolated problem, but I’ve tested it with other thralls and it’s really not possible to use potions or bandages on trall dancers. I used a slave “Lianeele” as a follower, but from what I’ve seen, no other dancer thrall is working either.

Steps to Reproduce:

Use any “dancer” type thrall as a follower and try using healing items like potions or bandages. The “use” icon does not appear on the item moved to the thrall’s inventory, unlike thralls of another type such as “warrior” or “archer”, where it is possible to use heals normally.

1 Like

I cannot use it to any of my thralls, I still use food to heal them, so consider your self lucky that you can do it to your fighters. Maybe I am doing something wrong, I don’t know, but my thralls never use it :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

So far, if moving item in and out of inventory doesn’t cause them eat it. I need to kick them. They’ll eat or down anything they have to start healing.

Few items i tried use, I press square and the menu closes. (Had it do this when equipping gear)

3 Likes

Thralls on their own will only eat food. However, if you put a potion or a healing bandage into their inventory and then go into their inventory and highlight the item and click “use” it will make the thrall use the item, not you. Thus, you can make your thrall chug a potion. However as far as I know this only works outside of combat so if you are currently engaged in combat you cannot do this. I may be wrong on that one aspect but I believe you can only make them drink a potion or use a bandage while not currently engaged in combat.

4 Likes

It really works that way, however, it’s not just working with “Dancer” Thralls or being out of combat. Also, I’m not meeting Zath’s Priest to learn the religion in the place where he would be… is anyone else having these problems?

I think you can actually command them to use it during combat, but it would probably turn out very poorly. Ive been able to open their inventories during combat, but I usually do it by accident

Wraps are great for thralls out of combat, they can really cut down waiting time in sone situations

2 Likes

Can confirm the Zath religion teacher has been reported MIA and Funcom is aware he is missing. Hasn’t shown back up in testlive yet, so no ETA on when he’ll show up. (But at least it confirms it’s not just you :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Gruel is awesome I guess :rofl::rofl::rofl:. It is good that I know now how to give a potion to my thrall for fast regeneration, but gruel is way convenient to use . If you’ll find some time please check your if dancers have the issue that op said, thank you goddess :+1:t6:.

2 Likes

I don’t ever use dancers to fight so that’s why I’m not sure at the moment but when I have time next I’ll check it out.

3 Likes

Healing arrows. Works every time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.