Health bar on Thralls / Pet npcs are not visible anymore

Agreed. I have been enjoying another independent game that experienced bugs upon launch at about the same time as Conan. The only difference is the other company has learned to correct errors and not release content from testive that is game breaking.

I am continuing to check in with my game on Conan; however the longer this persists, the less likely I am to return.

Conan has already restructured the game since launnch (around thralls) and I adjusted. This is the second time and it does feel like a beta at this time, and not a completed game. I will not invest large quantities of time or anymore money in Conan as long as the chair keeps getting yanked out from under me.

Had to sign up just to chime in on this. Already lost multiple thralls from this crap and also to the point where I just have no desire to fight anything that could kill a follower.

I even unloaded all mods to make sure there wasn’t a conflict, but still no HP bar.

1 Like

Hey there,

Quick update: This issue has been fixed internally and will come as a part of a future patch.
Please also refrain from off topic conversations in this thread. Please use the general discussions section for that purpose.
Thanks.

7 Likes

Point is though Ignasis that if you do not communicate on what is happening after this:
1 Someone posts on the forum: Hey after the patch we cannot see the health bar of our thralls anymore
2 You post in response: thank you for reporting i will set it trough to the devs
than it stays silent.
Patch comes
it stays silent
patch comes
it stays silent
What are we to think then? We do not even know if devs are doing something with it!

2 Likes

That’s what I was saying. One day there will be a big patch of fixes and HP bar will be in it. I hope we all live to see this moment.

1 Like

Read the testlive patch notes.

3 Likes

Are we talking next year or just a few months? This is taking entirely too long to fix yet you guys have time to nerf everything in the game. This should have already been fixed by now.

2 Likes

why u cant just do hotfix for few important bugs like thralls hp visibility or dps nerf on archers above 39 acc? why we should wait month for that??

2 Likes

+1 Same

1 Like

day after day passes, and nothing is done

2 Likes

Same issue here on PVE -

1 Like

It’s been fixed on Testlive. Proceeding to close this thread as the feedback has been taken.
Thanks.

3 Likes