Hellfire Launcher Damage not so bad actually? did some math

Yes, and the Hellfire IS worse than a regular rifle. I’ve brought a lot of evidence to this.

So you’re saying you’re unable to create a Youtube account? And you’re unable to download and use any video recording tool, such as OBS or whatever the hell you like ? BS.

Ok dude. I just let you meditate on this:

Me & Theck (mostly Theck) spent a lot of time during the closed & open betas, directly in touch with Nirvelle, who was basically in charge of developping this new grenade mechanic. You’re not gonna quote patch notes and try to teach us anything about that, it’s not gonna go well for you.

To quote the “RNG” part: while there IS a random part in the algorithm itself, it only serves to actually make the grenade generation as reliably spread out and consistent as possible, and the end result is as steady as it gets.

I’m not gonna make a 30 minute video doing the same stuff, i have better things to do. I’m just rather gonna say you’re full of lies.

Now, since you’ve managed to post screenshots, can you present and explain the results? And can you provide ACT parses that correlate these results (while giving log files to use at the same time so we can check them ourselves, just in case you decided to doctor them).