Hello team, can a Admin please come in #1124 for Short and take a look for the Glitchers at 9C inside the Seawatch tower

Clan “Aces” and other Clans on 1124 pvp….build many undermesh bases and want to wipe server, as Admin you can see it in game

Player Names are: SweetMelon,Frost, Lisa, Elvis, Mnimionik, Scorpions, Validol80, Astrid Mother of the Night and others i forgot and i forgot to report them as cheater on steam, because i didnt know how it works, now i know.

inside here the black stone is one of the clan aces

they have a full base inside the tower, only set can reach it :frowning:
But they have mor around the World btw under the World and inside the World :frowning:

They are Many and maybe they change her clan names, but player names they cant change…

to many of them Play unfair, we can not win this “war” but it is no war against glitchers / cheaters, we can only fight them and they are bad in Pvp and have fear.

They destroy the world too…. and without Gods i can not stop them :frowning:

Volcano is Dead
Middle of Desert is Dead
Noobriver at Beginning is Dead
This River is Dead

here you see the clan Name

as Admin it dont take really Long to Login, god mode, ghost mode fly under map destroy all of them, kill them and bansih them from conan Exile, Maybe you can help us i really Please you.

Thank you for youre Time and sorry if i if I nerve you :confused:

a new russian Name too in Event log

Please Admin, Maybe you can short (5min) Login as a Ghost and see there glitching base, destroy all command and banish them:( they will wipe the Server and raid low Levels and others, yesterday they try again to us but failed for now i think they come back with here glitcher Friends every day now.

Wish you the best in live, have a good time <3

Server #1124

Aces = Sarancha now, maybe they change name every day now i dont know…but Player names cant Change.

Main Glitch Base is on spot 9 C inside of the Seawatch Tower inside the black Thing in the middle and under map is a big Garden

Alt F4 clan is a glitcher clan too, they build a lot of undermesh really a lot Maybe more as Aces / Sarancha.

Hello,

to report players, clans or exploits please send a DM to @Ignasi or @Hugo with enough evidence so it can be relayed to the team.

Doing so publicly in the forums goes against our community guidelines.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

Thanks.