Help a Tiger in need

, ,

I totally respect that. If my pet could stay alive just by following me, i would probably had one with me. Especially camel.
Before the new update 3.0 i did a challenge with a camel

I fell in love with camels in this challenge, i just ordered attack nothing and before every new battle i was asking my camel to stop and called her only when i wanted to load something to her.
But! If you have a follower with you this way you must slay everything in your path because your pet has the great risk to get attacked by the ones you agroed and lef alive. I almost lost my Camelia in the sunken city because i decided to run and avoid the upper guards.
After the nerf however, camels and horses die like flies. It’s the only nerf i disagree heavily so far. Non attacking animals, literally lifting companions must have an option, an item to consume or a spell and stay totally invisible from enemies while they are in attack nothing order… This way not only we will enjoy the companionship of a pet, but we will be able to use them constantly without fear. If however the case of my pet is a tiger, no matter if it’s on attack nothing mode, i can still fast order it to attack.
In this case i take the risk, my decision to risk my pets life, nobody else’s. Because as soon as i order my pet to attack then the invisibility if my pet is lost and the life of my pet is in jeopardy.

(Off topic)

Brother :metal:Croms blessing is giving us strength.
Wonkaaa where are you, join our party barbarian.
Croms, @Wonka is a unique soul, he is in my heart, truly!
If he joins you 'll understand why :grin:.

1 Like