Help please! event log? not working?

Okay so WHY? does the event log just say another player when somebody has took stuff from you or is this a setting that I can adjust on G portal or the admin panel can’t find anything on it, but I would like people to know who’s taking what from who on my server because it causes more chaos in the server👹 TIA

1 Like

It is a setting, i am not at my pc but i think it is called event privacy. The default is admin but you can change it as an admin. It is also visible on the in-game ui for the server settings (i think under the general tab).

2 Likes

It may be tied into the setting that allows you to see the name of the clan who’s base you are walking up to. I have that turned on on our server and last I checked if if I left unlocked chests laying out for players to pick items out of their name’s showed up although it has been a while since I have done so that is on Gportal Playstation private sever. @Rasputin1509

If you are still looking for it. This is the setting:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.