High priest of Mira dissapeared

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online private)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
Region: [–]

[I was builting the Mira’s Temple and I was on the last stage (high priest of Mira) and I gathered all it needed. When it started the upgrade everething was going well but I saw that it will take some time to finish so I went for a run. When I came back the temple was missing allong with everything I had inside. I gues the space was not sufficient. Please let me know how I can recover the temple without building it from scratch]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Build the temple near a wall
2.start upgrading.

1 Like

Hey @Loggan333

Apologies for the frustrating issue. If you see “Loss of stability” in the log then it’s an issue we’re aware of and our team is looking into it. As ways to recover it, if you’re the owner of that private server you can spawn a replacement with the admin panel or roll back to a previous backup.
Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

Unfortunately i am not the owner of the server. Are you going to bring the temple back or should i built a new one? thank you

they will not

if you have a good admin, they should be able to replace your lost items due to this bug very easily. talk to your admin, send them screenshots, it is literally 1 click for them to compensate you.

thank you

To see your log and see if you see Loss of Stability.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.