HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks

“Fighting the Madness”:

Another piece based on “The Moons of Madness”. I had to do a fair bit to get this one as it is.

4 Likes

“Lost in the Sands of Madness”:

This one is not as “wham-bang” as previous ones, but a test of “God-Ray” Lighting and something menacing…

5 Likes

“Ancient Japanese Vampire”:

I’ve not used this vampire model until now.

3 Likes

“Corridors of the Madness”:

Sleep? Sleep only brings the madness :slight_smile: Head hit the pillow and I though of this configuration… took a while to get right-ish again.

3 Likes

“Xeno Queen of Madness”:

“Oh S**T! Hmm glad I’m wearing a spacesuit!” Boss fight! I’m just going with models I have that seem appropriate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Face to Face With the Madness”:

“See you Jimmy, Yur infur a kickin!”. Or is it? … Another experiment with subtle lighting and volumetric shadows. I hope I don’t go “Blergh” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Valley of the Madness of Men”:

I’m going for a more self-designed spacey backgrounds. Got a few more models, lol.

3 Likes

“Valley of the Madness of Men (Update)”:

Our intrepid hero discovers more Madness in the Shadows of the Moons. Another piece based on the upcoming “Moons of Madness”. The version above was not right.

3 Likes

“Rising From the Sands of Madness”:

This one is a bit fwar out wabbit. Still experimenting (of course). Look like he’s about to break into song though :slight_smile: I hope the art goggles will not be too bad in the morning.

3 Likes

“The Birth of Madness”:

Went a bit fwar out again… always with Igor present :slight_smile: I THINK I’m coming to the end of these images but, you never know :slight_smile: As always the Humans stuck in the middle.

3 Likes

“Into the Depths of Madness”:

I hope with doesn’t just look like a cluttered mess. Travelling into the depths of madness, our hero’s journey to find the source of the madness on Mars… continues… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“In the Egg of Madness”:

The previous “The Birth of Madness” was not very good. So I updated in major stylie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Valley of the Madness of Men 2”:

More experimentation, the previous “Valley of the Madness of Men” was a bit “blergh”, so I watched some tutorials on creating spacey effects. Still spaceyness in progress :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Agent Rogue Lynx”:

Trying for the soft and dreamy again. Various stages to this,… the usual bloom over individually rendered lights and a volumetric. A Slight bleach again and a black gold filter on hard light at low opcacity. Added in a few just nasty, mean, horrible, dispicable things :stuck_out_tongue: I hope the lighting is not too bright, feel free to comment.

3 Likes

“The Maelstrom”:

Well :slight_smile: This was taken from a dream actually. I was investigating “strange happenings” in a Scottish seaside town. Buildings being destroyed, people dying etc. I thought it was Cthulhu Mythos related but, after investigating in local records I could find no information. So I went to a local shrine/statue and asked for help. A mysterious ghostly figure appeared and started to give me information, as we talked. Then, the entities sent some servants of the dark after us. I was picking them off one by one with magic, but I could not keep up. So at the end, I called down the “Maelstrom” and fried everything in the area with a great gout of magic. Then I woke up. So this picture came into being.

I did do something along these lines back a bit in the gallery, with a knight Templar doing the “Holy Fry-up” :slight_smile: Hopefully this is a bit more accomplished. Took a long while to do this, rendering off each beastie then masking it into the scene. Then I Sandstorm actioned the beasties and spent a while toning it down a bit. Slight film grain over the end image.

Any comments, feel free, still not sure about it.

5 Likes

“Guardian of the Shrine - Nine Swords”:

A promo-piece for Nine Swords :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Dark Knight of the Moon”:

Aww ok, it’s not a directly SWL related image, but it’s maybe the best paint I’ve produced, lol. For the Future! Working on another paint more SWL related atm.

2 Likes

“Earth Devourer - Work in Progress”:

A more or less paint for this one. Still a fair bit to do but, putting it up helps, from any comments you folks have and with the size and so on. I’ll probably have to detail it a lot more and fix the suckers. Fix the eyes a bit as well.

4 Likes

“Earth Devourer - Finished”:

The is the finished thingie. Not exactly brilliant, the beastie looks a bit like a lump o’ s**t, but I learned stuff anyway :slight_smile: I did a few things, gave him, it, whatever… a visit to the Cthulhudontist. I felt the teeth were a bit weak. A few other tweeks here and there.

4 Likes

There is an outfit that is pretty close to this in SWL though - minus the mask, @HolloPoint ! :slight_smile:

1 Like