HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks

Just in, a secret picture taken via SpawnCam of Cthulhu relaxing…

3 Likes

Jaw bones? Bah… so last age…

2 Likes

We are all made of legends…

2 Likes

“Dragon Ninja”:

Take infinity into the learning of the softening processing. A Dargon Ninja takes a dislike to the cameraman :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Tentacle Pier”:

Something a bit more Lovecraft. I’m still having a bit of a problem “volumizing” fog though.

4 Likes

“Gaia and the Gaiasphere”:

More messing around with postworking.

4 Likes

“Wizard Tor”:

Thou Shall not pass! Wellllll, maybe if you give me world domination! Or a Scooby Snack… or… A Shrubbery!

3 Likes

“Cthulhu Rising”:

A repost, sorry. The last one the waves did not look natural enough. I spelled Rising correctly this time as well :smiley:

3 Likes

This one is screaming poster at me … if you know what I mean. Needs more width though - is that possible? just with the red clouds and continued buildings so we have a dark to black area bottom right? :smiley: It looks MEGA! :smiley:

1 Like

Cheers, Katelin, Yeah it could be done A4 Landscape ratio without too much trouble :slight_smile: I’ve start an attempt to paint “Wizard Tor” a few pictures up, I might just make those changes you’ve suggested for this one, after I’m finished.

2 Likes

“Gaia and the Gaiasphere A4 Ratio”:

Made the update to the previous version of this image. Can’t quite get the enthusiasm to do more to the painting project :frowning: I’ll get around to it though.

3 Likes

“Gaia in the Pyramid”:

3 Likes

“Wizard Tor Paint Stage 05 Comparison”:

This is a post with the threatened paint image, of “Wizard Tor”. Still a fair bit to do. It’s related in SWL I suppose :slight_smile: Could be a druid of Avalon facing down a planet eater come to Earth for a spot of lunch.

3 Likes

“Wizard Tor Paint Stage 06 Comparison”:

Various changes since the last post, nearing completion. Detailed the “Iris ring” effect a bit more, detailed up everything in general. Lightened the lightning colour. Coloured the cloak a bit. Slightly more of a soft light to the beastie. Added in “Black lightning” around the beastie. A bit of detailing here and there. Still need to fix the hands. D-oh!

Any comments feel free.

3 Likes

“Wizard Tor Paint 01 Final”:

Think this is the end, the only end my friends. I’ll probably go “blergh” later, but I don’t see what else I can add. Any comments feel free.

2 Likes

“Yakuza Blade”:

Trying out a few more tingz I had bought.

1 Like

“Templar Angel Ascendant”:

A more out and out SWL creation.

2 Likes

“Orochi Tengu”:

Very nice new model on DAZ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Tengu Vs Human”:

More experimentation with the new Tengu Model. Oldie but spacey background used again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“The Horizons of Madness”:

Why not :slight_smile:

3 Likes