HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks

“Escape From the Moons of Madness”:

“Open the Pod Bay Doors, MON!! Open the Pod Bay Doors!!!” When in doubt chuck fast food at the Eaters, usually works :slight_smile: Glass 3 of some Kraken Rum :stuck_out_tongue: There is also a Red Dwarf joke in there.

3 Likes

“Crystal Gaia and the Sine of Madness”:

Listening to Psi-Trance all afternoon, I went a bit, urm, well… :wink: Based on inspiration from the Upcoming Moons of Madness. I may update if I go “Blergh” :slight_smile: A Psychic-Delic creation.

Edit: Went “blergh” I’ll need to have a think :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Crystal Gaia and ths Sine of Madness (Update)”:

Drastically paired things down, I think this is much better :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Blodwedd and the Faerie Few”:

This image I did to help promote the books of Blodwedd who I created two now three book covers for :slight_smile: It will be printed and put on a billboard in Salt Lake City to advertise a bookshop at a festival :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have to say, I love it! (But, I’m definitely biased.) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Amazing artwork! I’m very curious how you make this, do you have any video or maybe stream while making these beautiful pieces? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heya, Zip… thanks… I keep meaning to make a demonstration vid, I’m just not sure how to go about it. Google is your fiend on this though, I’m sure I could get some instruction vids there. I’ll put it onto the “To Do” list lol :slight_smile: Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

Effectively a lot if not all are renders through DAZ studio, I have, well, quite a lot of 3D models. There is a process to getting lighting and pose and scene right, then I have a fairly regular post working process using Photoplop, err photoshop :wink: I will try and get something together soon for an instruction vid :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer! I have never used DAZ or any other render software except blender. It would be fun to watch! Can’t say no to a How it’s made video. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, a vid would be great. Put me down as one in favour!

2 Likes

“Police Patroller in the Big Bad City”:

I spent some time getting the light and filtering done with this one. Added in some Sci Fi flares over a Slight bleech and detail extractor over the Shibashake post working process. A few “Blerghs” then this result :slight_smile:

This qualifies perhaps as an Orochi Officer in Kaidan 2049. I need an excuse really to post here lol. She does have the Orochi logo on her helmet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Killing AIMEE”:

Okey :slight_smile: Well, this one is based on an earlier piece “Altered Through an AI’s Eye”. That was a very early effort that was just an overload fest, not that this one isn’t an overload fest, but the early one was pretty primitive. The premise is that the Mad Orochi group and it’s driven mad A.I. have gone into hiding and an agent is sent into the Webtrix to destory the last of AIMEE the AI. I have a lot of new models since that early piece and I’m in an “Update” Mode-Mood :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“New Gaia and the Serpent 2”

Me and my Psyyyyy-trance, walking down the avenue, avenue, avenue :slight_smile: Update a previous “New Gaia and the Serpent” Image. I suppose this is another Psychic-Delic image :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Illuminati Cyberpunk”:

Trying out more things. This is a bit of an in joke I tried with the Orochi a long way back in a picture. No one noticed I think, so I plastered it all over the main billboard in the picture :slight_smile:

This is more experimentation, feel free to comment… I might have gone a bit too heavy with the effects.

4 Likes

“The Mountains Have Madness”:

This one was very simple :slight_smile: Hopefully effective.

3 Likes

“Templar Reign”:

I did a version of this a long time ago… this is an update :slight_smile: A Templar biker taunting the Dragon in downtown Kaidan. Based on a scene from the film “Black Rain”.

3 Likes

“When Madness Plays With You”:

Another image in a series of experiments to get a soft, dreamy look. Based again on “The Moons of Madness” game that Funcom are bringing out. If I go “blergh” I may update :slight_smile: Not a big fan of Iron Maiden, but… the title seemed appropriate :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Claimed by the Moons of Madness”:

Claimed%20by%20the%20Moons%20of%20Madness%2001%201080

Another “The Moons of Madness” piece. This one is probably more out and out horror though. Pretty simples again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Fighting the Madness”:

Another piece based on “The Moons of Madness”. I had to do a fair bit to get this one as it is.

4 Likes

“Lost in the Sands of Madness”:

This one is not as “wham-bang” as previous ones, but a test of “God-Ray” Lighting and something menacing…

5 Likes