HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks

“Defender of Gaia”:

4 Likes

“Gaia in Kaidan”:

Back to a “normal” image for a change from the animation cramming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Stop the press! New animation I’ve done for Blodwedd Mallory’s upcoming book…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Gaia of the Apocalypse”:

Angry Gaia on a pale horse.

3 Likes

“Into the Sunset”:

End of an age for all of SWL/TSW… Beyond the Veil slips partying into the eons… past but not forgotten. Thanks for all the great shows and times… you’ll be missed!

4 Likes

“Sanctum of the Templars”

4 Likes

“She’s Got Mars in Her Eyes”:

The title of this one is based on the Song titled “She’s got Swastika Eyes” by Primal Scream. The picture is more to do with Moons of Madness/SWL… Gaia again…

3 Likes

“The Old One of Madness”:

Based again on “The Moons of Madness” upcoming game from Funcom :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“The Planets of Madness”:

3 Likes

“Dangerous”:

Dragon-Cyber-Punk Yakuza dealin’ wit’ some Droids in Downtown Kaidan.

2 Likes

“Sister Shells”:

Templar Eradictor in downtown Kaidan.

2 Likes

“Shhh!”:

A Templar Cleaner tracks down an Orochi official seeking pleasure in a Love Den. I saw a picture and thought “hmm… this would be interesting to do” different almost entirely from the picture I viewed though. Coming to a bit of a lull in the Cyberpunk pictures, unless something major occurs to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Princess Irulan”:

Thinking of Dune, the upcoming movie and the MMO from Funcom. I noticed this headdress and had to do something with it :slight_smile: 6 hour 15 minute render to 6k width. It’s A4 ratio as well, might be the picture I was looking for to replace the outdated A0 picture I have in my livingroom :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Dune”:

Since I managed the Princess Irulan, I came up with Fayd Drautha and then completed this which had been on the back burner for a while. The Art… must flow… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“The Harkonnen”:

Trying to figure how best to go about Dune images, I’ve settled for now on doing Faction images… like this one… need to get a suitable Barron Character created though, it’ll be tough.

3 Likes

“The Harkonnen 02”

Pyter De Vries, Baron Vladamir Harkonnen and Fayd Drautha. The Fremen are going to be more difficult… still thinking of a decent stillsuit.

4 Likes

“9mm Jump Street”:

Yet another Cyberpunk image dealing with some Mechs in downtown Kaidan.

5 Likes

“Black Sky - Black Terror”:

The Orochi Corporation unleash a new Urban Pacification Model in downtown Kaidan. Had this model for a while, first usage. I messed around with the shaders for a while to get to this stage. A lot of postworking and final selection of the lights and a slight outer glow on them.

3 Likes

“Cyberpunk City: The Watchers”:

Although this is mostly a cyberpunk image, it does have Orochi signs! Could be Kaidan 2049 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Edges of Destruction”:

More city building and it does have Orochi Signs again :slight_smile:

5 Likes