HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks

“Cyberpunk Juan: Killer on the Road”

A bit more experimental with the postwork, a higher opacity paint art action then some new filters from the NIK collection. I purchased the full version over Christmas.

2 Likes

“Dangerous 2”:

An update on a previous image with some added rim righting, to make to figure more focused and pronounced.

2 Likes

“Samurai and the Forktail Dragon”:

Using the IRay rain package for once. I bought this a while ago, I rarely use it but it’s pretty good.

2 Likes

“Samurai and the Forktail Dragon 02”

Previous version was done using the IRay rain package… this has the rain postworked in Photoshop.

2 Likes

“Samurai Portrait”:

2 Likes

“Samurai Neo Wave”:

I decided to enter this one or at least the previous version of “Samurai Portrait” to a competition. I thought it might need a bit of Jazzing up for that though. So… et voila! :slight_smile:

It could be the advert for a Mega-Neo Corporation?

2 Likes

“Demoness Biker”:

1 Like

“The Road to Arklops 02”:

Update to the previous version. Better background and lighting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“The Old One Throne”:

3 Likes

“Japanese Battle”:

2 Likes

“The Horror”:

I thought of the scene where Martin Sheen comes out of the water, to deal with the Colonel in Apocalypse Now. Not the same exactly (of course) but using that idea :slight_smile: I might see how it looks later this morning when I wake up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“The Death at Grimwood Manor”:

2 Likes

“Neo-Kaidan”:

Not brilliant, another cityscape this time will ALL the correct textures input to DAZ Studio from Kibash3D’s Neo-Shanghai. I put mirror shaders for the windows, it’s pretty I suppose :slight_smile: I’ve been working on some 3D Animation, … coming soon!!!

2 Likes

“Battle Torn Cyborg”:

A variation on an older image, with a half cyborg face.

2 Likes

“The Throne of Cthulhu Nov 2020”:

Updated image, better lighting and so on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Neo-Kaidan Blues”:

I’m still searching for that “perfect” cyberpunk/blade runner city scape. I was turning into an electric sheep, I got betta :slight_smile:

Edit: Could use some signs and some ambient lighting or ghost lights. A slight problem with the balcony showing as reflection, but damn, where’s the building! This is a W.I.P. and maybe basis for another animation.

Another Edit: This was also a test to see if all those sky cars would go in and render without frying my machine. The first time there was a big system halt crash, second time was fine.

3 Likes

“Neo-Kaidan Blues 02”:

Slight update. Full length render and a bit better lighting and a few changes to city formation.

2 Likes

“Neo-Kaidan Blues 03”:

Update with signs and volumetric lighting. Moved the figure slightly to “Rule of Third” it and fixed a few visual bugs.

2 Likes

“Neo-Kaidan Blues (Wide) 01”:

I opened up the aspect ratio and did a few modifications, rendered the Volumetric a bit longer and filtered differently, using the NIK collection.

Sorry for the similar postings but I like this ratio and persepctive better than the others.

2 Likes

Looking at all of them the last one is definitely my fave, although I think the woman’s sillouette in the first one is more impactful.

Makes me think of Katherine Kerr’s “Polar City Blues” for some reason.

2 Likes