HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks

Cheers, Broc… I will take heed of what you say regarding the sillouette for the future. I’m doing an animation that will be similar to the above. I googled the book and saw a cover, perhaps, yes :slight_smile:

“Neo-Kaidan Animation”:

This is the view to the latest animation, single image. I’ll do the cars moving, add some mist maybe rain, sign texture flipping and a few actual animations as signs, a la Bingo/Coke animations from Blade Runner. Lots to do, lots done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Neo-Kaindan Blues”:

This has a lot of work still to be done. All the signs texture flipping, some actual sign animations, maybe a hologram or two… sound needs work, more fly throughs of cars, lighting. Maybe some fog or rain. But it’s fun :smiley:

3 Likes

“Neo-Kaidan Blues”:

I have a few more things to do. Changed the colour of most of the cars, maybe I should still darken the texture of the body of the cars. More fly by cars, most of the signs are texture revolving. Added a slight side light. Might add fog will add in signage animation, I just need to sit and do a few.

Edit added in some very basic sign animation, need more variation to them and work.

Edited again to Stage 3. And Stage 4.

3 Likes

I edited the above YouTube link, with version 3.

1 Like

Edited with version 4, nearly finished… maybe a few minor tweaks.

1 Like

There was a sale on for some real illusion content. I got some rain, amoung other bitz :slight_smile:

Edit: Updated and rendered to 4K.

3 Likes

The hopefully last update just above. It’s rendered to 4k, YouTube is processing…

2 Likes

“Neo-Kaidan Nights Unreal 4 Test Animation”:

Very, very, vweeeery basic start to learning unreal 4 animation. It’s a lot better a renderer than iClone. This is needing signs, better lighting, more buildings and so on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good choice, with your skillset and eye I suspect you will get the results you want to see…

2 Likes

Cheers, Broc… it is a bit mindblowing though, figuring BluePrints from a novice start.

This is the second version with more signs… took a while to get things semi right with the blueprints and so on. Lot’s of work done, lots to do.

3 Likes

Progress, need to do a lot still. Some of the signs are moving, need to speed it up, detail the city, add skycars/skimmers, light better, etc, etc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fixed some of the building that were dark for some reason, some are still not showing properly. Beginning to populate the buildings.

4 Likes

From the Voyages of Lone Sloane

1 Like

“Sisters Are Stealing it For Themselves”:

I’ve been working on Unreal 4 Engine Animations but it’s hard going, I needed a break and a bit of normality, whatever that is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Back to unreal 4… I needed to make some progress:

4 Likes

“Arrow Cyber”:

Trying more but different and subtle(?) postworking.

4 Likes

“Neo Kaidan 2071 Very Wide 03”:

Another image of the Neo Kaidan Bladerunner/SWL 2071 Balcony scene.

Credit for the spinner to:

2 Likes

“Neo Kaidan Blues the Roof Tops”:

Milking it? A bit… meh :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ve really hit the learning hard and it’s been nasty :slight_smile: But I made major progress although there is still a lot to fix up.

I need to vary the signs more and perhaps the buildings, make it more dramatic, add in sky cars and fly bys, better lighting etc, etc, etc.

I spent ages trying to figure why some of the buildings were dark, fixed, ages on the figure import and animation, done… on the homeward stretch :slight_smile:

3 Likes