Hong Kong (SAR) not updating

Game mode: Online and Singleplayer
Problem: Not Updating Client
Region: Hong Kong (SAR)

Hong Kong Game Client is stuck at version: 1.28511.18.3650

In short, I purchased the Hong Kong (SAR) version digitally to get away from the US censorship. Haven’t played it in awhile and was reading the updates and decided to jump back into it. However, I am still stuck at the version listed above.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the client, restarted my console, logged into single player, online official, and online unofficial and have yet to be able to update the client.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Edit: Playing on Series X On Storage Expansion Card. Tried previously on internal storage.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Open the game

Hello @Pvp101insession, welcome to the forums.

That version of Conan Exiles is managed by Spike Chunsoft, and new patches may sometime suffer delays due to constraints such as localization.

The patch should become available soon in your region, after which both the client and servers will be updated. Unfortunately, we’re unable to expedite this process.

Okay. Thank you for the quick response.

Quick follow up question. If I just buy the EU version, will that be updated at the same time as the US, or is that ran separately also?

Updated same time

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.