Horses getting stuck when leaving water

Online private
Bug
PvE-Conflict
EU

When mounting, your horse will get stuck at the bank of rivers and lakes. You need to get off your horse to fix it.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Ride a horse
  2. Jump in the Noobriver (for example)
  3. Continue in a straight line until you reach land again.
  4. It doesn’t happen every time but it does happen often, your horse will get stuck and you will have to unmount. I have managed to jump my way out of the spot but it’s time consuming and doesn’t always work.

Thank you for looking into it.

PS. There are no mods on this server.

2 Likes

Happens to me a lot too

It’s each interaction when you’re on the horse.

Tested just before with a new horse. Just one horse, traversing river, no problem, if any interaction happens in game, like crafting in inventory, eating, drinking, equiping, unequiping weapons, tools, repearing, or whatever, will block the horse.

Sometime the character still play the ridding animation, what looks kind fun. You can turn with the horse, but need dismount and follow to unstuck it.
If there is no interaction, the horses are swimming fine, and coming out the water with no problems.
It’s linked to game-interactions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.