Horses No Longer Scaling to Rider Size

Game mode: [Online private | Single Player]
Type of issue: [Bug | Misc]
Server type: [ PvP-RP]
Region: [NA]

Horses no longer scale to the rider’s size. This causes a few problems like floating horses for taller characters which won’t even leave tracks behind. From what I can tell the hit boxes still adjust, but the actual graphic doesn’t which makes things look really weird. It was really nice to have horses size to your character, especially for rp.

Tall rider: You can see here the horse floats.

Short rider: Alternatively for a smaller rider horses sink.

Video example:

Watch the horse’s hooves with my friend on the right.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log in
  2. Mount Horse with non vanilla height scalars

“Non vanilla height scalars” and you’re online private. What mods are in play and how might they impact/interfere with this?

There are quite a few (I can list if needed, but I’ve tested it a bit), but only one mod effects the height sliders (AoC), even removed, if a character is created that is above or below vanilla height scalars the horse won’t scale to the size of the rider like it did previous to Siptah.

Hey @Erithan

This looks like a mod issue as we haven’t received any reports of this problem. Sometimes, even if a mod doesn’t directly affect a feature, it might still impact it either by itself or in combination with other mods.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, I’ll look into trying to figure out which one might be causing it. =)

Is it ok to re-post if the problem persists after removal of all mods? Apologies for wording, I am half asleep

1 Like

Please let us know if the issue persists in a non-modded version of the game so we can inform our team about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.