[ITEM] Hotswapping Weapons is broken

As of an unknown patch, using a perk now cancels hotswapping a weapon. You can also cancel hotswapping a weapon by opening (or closing) a backpack.

This breaks a ton of setups and should be fixed asap, please.

To replicate:

1. Start a long swap (scope to HUD3 is nice).
    2a. Open and close a bag.
    2b. Use a perk.
  2. The swap bar will finish and you will be locked from doing things that normally can’t be done during a swap.
  3. The swap will not actually complete.

This also affects weapons, hence the impact of the problem.

1 Like

Disagree. Nerf Srompus.

Yeah please fix it, my assault rifle soldier setup is RIP now :frowning:

Update: This affects gear swaps in general.
If you are equipping a scope, for example, if you open (or close!) a backpack during the swap, the swap bar will continue as expected but the scope will not equip.

DUSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Get on WhatsApp or ingame mtfk

lmao more and more things broken cause of rk19? :grinning: GJ FC, GJ… Gladly didn’t finish my sold yet, now i dont even need to…

Bump!

Funcom ruined so many hotswapping setups by trying to fix that old stats exploit! Fix it please thats so dumb!

I downloaded WhatsApp but have no idea what I’m doing!

Send me a Facebook message telling me what to do!

bump

Not limited to hotswapping, also affects equipping in general.
Still broken, bump.

This is so dumb. Are FC even aware how much this impacts gameplay of people who pvp?

Post-patch bump. Not sure if patch was supposed to fix this, but it’s still broken.

Fall 2019 bump, still broken.
Added steps to replicate.

Bump for no fix yet.
So many potential builds ruined by this.

Crazy it’s been this long with zero response or fix…FC please pay attention to your community and be better

Bump, still broken.

Bump +++

bump!!!

Please FC, fix this…

Please fix the hotswaps … BUMP
… this is not only about weapon swaps but as well as free stims, battle-prep med kits etc.

The introduction of items such as Mausser Rail Gun from Carbonum bull suggests to me that the hotswaps nerf was intended.