How and where to get the Victory Tokens?

Funny how i know all that and i still want to get her isn’t it? She will be good use in Rp events tho. Even the arena thing for extra fights. Kinda wonder why they dont work in dungeons tho, in raids it wont matter as you wont see sh*t but dungeons? 30dmg is nothing, so wonder why?

Ah so thats why it suddenly turned so weak out of nowhere. Thats sad. I really wish tho that combat pets could dash out at least 200 dmg (scaling after that based on rarity) so that they have SOME use, but oh well still gonna grind my as* out there

if you do not want to spend so much the gear PvP in armory is cheap, you do not even need token PvP you need a few golds for item but you need to have PvP levels requirement for each item (PvP2 boots, belt and shoulder, PvP3 wrist and gloves, PvP4 Chest, Pants and Helm )
Do PvP as best you can, bear and grit your teeth when you die a lot times with the PvE gear, it’s normal and as your PvP levels rise, buy the related PvP pieces, with time it will go better.
The Black Dragon could help you make this road slightly less bitter

What about shard rings? I got 1 already.

you need all 4 on conq if you want pve and pvp. DPS rings are amazing in PvE but they have PvP penality, but as told you in PvP you have to survive so you need the armor/prot rings (useful in any PvE fight too) and you have to choise, if you use them in PvP gem that not give you PvP penality.
while you expect to get the legendary rings, the epic rings that drop in Slightering Chaos are a good compensation, excellent rings and above all, one of them is free, since you get one from the quest

Garrus-

If you’re serious about this, I recommend creating a Saga character and starting the grind NOW, on Saga, before it ends. You will get more tokens if you play a fresh character to 80 and begin PvPing on it. You can easily get to 80 in a day of pvping as a lowbie on Saga. You also get a free set of PvP t1 with PvP t2 accessories. There are many helpful players on Saga as well.

This will also let you have characters on both Crom and Fury.

You will also accumulate more victory tokens in one day in saga than in multiple months on crom.

Sadly that wont work. All my greatest grinds always happen on my Conq. Otherwise it won’t work for me. I have a severe case of OCD where not only i have the normal OCD stuff i also am affected by playing more than 1 chars. I already get triggered with a sin and barb, even tho i dont even play them. So thats out. Also, I personally dislike it as well.

Either way, my Conq is my fav character so only he deserves everything i grind. UNLESS, funcom removes vanity lock, then i will go Aq Barb

Anyone taking bets on how fast he gives up?

People took bets thinking i would never get my helmet and i would burn out, and when 3 months were almost up they thought i would lose my determination. They lost their bets as i got my helm after 3 months of grind. You underestimate my power.

2 Likes

I wondered how long it would take for someone to realise…

Good luck. Consider transferring to fury for some training.

Little Fish gonna get FARMED

Hi, I haven’t played in a while and found this in my inventory, do you guys think it’s worth selling to vendor for 1 gold?

assassin

3 Likes

You’re a Big Baller. How do I sponsor you?

Who, me or the guy above?

You got a ways to go. A baby baller (redacted) is your current level. Who knows. Maybe one day you’ll have it in you to become BBB.

Btw guys, when is this pvp festival? Next week? Not sure if that pvp guide is up to date