How can I lern a new religion?

@ExNihiloish
you’re a bit off with Ymir trainer.

1 Like

Oops. You’re right. I corrected it.

Thank you so much for your help thats great :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: i try tonight.

If you say so, it’s probably a matter of conversation, the old update is to blame, I have a swamp, but I do not have a derketo. It’s weird that I got an outdated game

I apologize for the trouble, everything gets fixed after the update, I just did not expect that on May 7 I will get an unrecognized game. The topic can be closed

It isn’t the controller. I’m having the same exact problems with my game also. I can’t scroll down with any named npcs, also no Derketo on my game as well. I love this game, but this really sucks.

That’s bizarre. What system are you on and what’s the game version?

I created this account, because I’m having the same exact issues., I can’t scroll down in the talk menu, no derketo, etc… Please let me know if you resolve this issue. I heard it had something to do with an update issue, but I bought a physical copy day one. It seems there’s a crapload of not fully updated games out there.

Okay, it was an update issue. guess I have to buy a digital version of this game.

Your physical copy not being fully up-to-date is just the tip of the iceberg. They never even finished making the game…

Hmm., why does that not surprise me, lol.

A physical copy on the ps4 pro.

Gotcha. So it all makes sense now. They shipped out-of-date discs and that’s why this issue occurred for you both. Now that you’re all updated you’ll be able to experience a whole host of new problems.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Lol, can’t wait!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.