How do I protect myself from being banned?

Hello. I understand that in your rules written about collective responsibility clan in case violations rules of the game. I don’t understand how an honest player can be insured against such violations. If my soklanovets in secret from me decides use cheat programs and me not will tell, then I will suffer punishment together with him, but I even not suspected about this??? As for the case on the server 13.06, I (my Steam ID-76561198083728025) have not played since 20.08.20 - 24 24.08.20. I entered the game only on the morning of 24.08.20. Events for which banned the entire our clan (without name) on the server 1306 occurred in my absence. I was absent because of the celebration of my birthday (21.08.2020) - I was leaving the city. I’m not asking you to unban my account, I’m just asking you for the future, how can I protect myself from such cases in the future? If this is not possible, then I will not play this game again…

Play only with people you know, and make sure they won’t use cheats or exploits, report them if you know they are using them.

1 Like

how can I make sure they use cheats? even friends you’ve known for years in real life can deceive you. I’m a member of a clan, but I went on vacation, and in my absence, they took a new player who used cheats, and because of him, the entire clan was banned, why should I be responsible for the actions of other players, I was not even asked! Where is the justice?

If you can’t trust your friends are they really friends?

Maybe if you can prove you didn’t login in the time the ban was placed you can get over it, because, you know, you could be lying too. I know it sounds unfair, but it’s also unfair for those victims of their cheats.

Pay attention to their behavior, sometimes they get a lot of resources out of nowhere, maybe you see their base but you don’t see them using it very often, maybe they spend a lot of time somewhere that doesn’t seems to have importance, maybe you could ask them…

This clan from 1306 are reported multiple times for undermeshing,speedhacking,duping with 9+ videos and lots of screens.

1 Like

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you

Greetings
Melcom
volunteer Forum Moderator