How do I report land claim abuse?

Someone built a monstrosity on my server and I would like to report it. They built a giant bridge that runs through 3 or more quadrants on PVE #6111. It cuts right through the southern islands.

You will need to submit a report at this page.

In your complaint you will need to provide screenshots of the structure, provide coordinates, and a SS (screen shot) of the map and use a bright color ‘ink’ with the SS tool to indicate where on the map the offending structure is, along with the SS name of the person or clan that placed it.

1 Like