How do we get access the the dragonbone recipe?

in siptah ?

thank you !

Not all Exile Land recipes are in Siptah and this looks to be one of them. Ignasis addressed it here.

1 Like

The reverse is also true. Not all recipes available in Siptah is available in the Exiled Lands. Would be nice if that wasn’t the case, but it’s understandable why it wouldn’t be. Where, for example, would you get eldarium in the Exiled Lands? Why would there be dragon bones on Siptah when there is no evidence, to my knowledge, that there were ever any dragons there to begin with?

but on siptah you can find dragon horn and dragon bone actually, it drop as loot on high end npc, so …

1 Like

…so Siptah is still in development. Those bones could be nothing more than an oversight in that NPC’s loot table.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t be there. I’m just saying it’s understandable why they wouldn’t be there.

Siptah is EA so they may add it later or it could simply just be junk like alot of things you pick up in both lands.

Maelstorm Dragons, more content to be added :slight_smile:

1 Like

there are :slight_smile:

I know. I’m asking why they would be there. :wink:

cause funcom wants them? i can tell it was placed there on purpose.

So a wizard did it huh. You do realize that any good fantasy world can really only ever use that excuse once before it becomes too unstable to maintain the suspension of disbelief?

1 Like

ok, reality has nothing to do with a fantasy game, funcom place it, not a wizard, and it looks cool the little corrupted dragon. XD

And new land is coming!

You’re right. Reality has nothing to do with a fantasy world. Realism, however, has a huge impact on it.

Want to create a fantasy world with a bunch of flying lizards clouding the sky? Might want to ask things like what they eat, where they sleep, are umbrellas more than a fashion statement, etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.