How long funcom, how long?

How long will it take FUNCOM or TENCENT or whoever you are now, HOW LONG to realize that we were ALL better before patch june 16th.
Funcom live services are a REAL JOKE:
Players cant find their own servers
Bugs on Thralls, horses, etc…
Purge doesnt work properly
Raid timings not reliable
Missing objects
Hundreds and thousands of hours wasted on building, crafting, etc… all gone.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. Many of us have experienced benefits from the patch.

I get it, some of you still have issues. But you’re not the only ones who play this game. Not everyone has issues like you do. Give it a rest and take a break for a few weeks, they’ll have your stuff fixed by then.

2 Likes

What benefits have you experienced?

1 Like

More free time, as I play less CE. :wink:

1 Like

Faster load time on the server side, Better thrall balance, and Better boss balance.

2 Likes

Can confirm farming Uc feels much more enjoyable in this patch. Can even go without a thrall without it going on forever killing a boss.

1 Like

Edited to be politer

still funcom.

Disagree. Just because it had a rocky start doesn’t mean the entire thing is evil forevermore.

I don’t find the humor in the joke

I found mine just fine?

I don’t think bugspray was around in barbarian times

Yeah I’ll give you points for that, but they’ve always been wonky, especially before this.

Get a better clock

What objects? Have you put up a missing poster for them?

Gone how? If you got raided that’s just pvp in a nutshell. Play pve if you want your stuff to last.

1 Like

I can now command my thralls, bosses r way easier for us solo players, i have a more manageable in game friend list, not relying in steam anymore for that,i do not float in my base anymore, a new dlc is on its way, and at last i can summon my gods again… For me , only 2 things remain to be done (things that i would love to see). In pve u should not have ur character dead when u log out (nomatter where or how long ), and get more lore related dungeons…

1 Like

Players that support last patch june 16th, either your from funcom or under 12 years old.
Im done with Conan Exiles and with Funcom, played their games since 2009.

Time for a CHANGE

Have fun

So I guess since you aren’t affected there is no reason to complain. Let’s see how you, or someone who doesn’t like others complaining about the game being broken for them, likes it when they are told, just “take a break for a few weeks”.

I believe that everyone should be allowed a voice, those who aren’t having issues and are having a good time, and those who’s experience isn’t up to par.

The irony in this post is huge…
have fun :^)

I’m 23.

Sounds like you had a good 11 year run, nothing wrong with that.

That was always allowed, and honestly after 11 years it’s about time you spread your wings and try something new. Good luck out there

Seeing how this thread is delisted, it looks like Funcom did tell ya to take a break :smile:

Wonder if you all will take their advice.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.