hOW MANY FOLLOWRS ARE AVLA BLE AT A TIME?

I only run single player to learn the game but only can run with one follower! Has this been changed? Thanks in advance for a reply.

3 Likes

If you max your authority attribute, you can select the War Party perk, which allows you to lead an additional follower.

4 Likes

With points on authority maximum you can have 2. More With Sorcery and zombies. Welcome to the Forum. @Oldtimer

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Oldtimer!

You can have 2 followers with the War Party perk, and a mount like a horse or rhino. I haven’t messed around with Sorcery at all, so I don’t know about zombies.

4 Likes

Another mod out there enables 4 followers at once

1 Like

Any more hints to which that would be ? thanks for reply

Only if you chose the war party perk can you have two human followers. They won’t benefit from raised stats though. You can have a thrall and a horse. A pet and a horse, but not a thrall and a pet.

Id have to check on that which one it is- got like 50 mods- lol!

I tested this yesterday. You can have a thrall and a pet. I have done it in the past, and it does work. In this example, I was in a hurry to level the Sabertooth and grabbed a fully leveled thrall to run interference.

This is in the current live build.

5 Likes

What is that for a painting on your Cha? :astonished:

1 Like

You have a war party perk right?

Without the war party perk or with it?

I run a moded game. It is a tattoo. VeloXs Tattoos is the mod.

For the other two, I have the war party perk. It is quicker to level 2 thralls simultaneously and easier to run dungeons like the Wine Cellar with two thralls.

3 Likes

Agreed, I always go to wine cellar with two of my best thralls and agro build. With just one thrall it’s doable, but pain in the butt and it takes way more time than like this, expecially when you are going there only to farm stuff.

3 Likes

I have gotten into running back to the main entrance after killing the main boss. The last two times, I had to wait for the mobs in the dungeon to respawn.

2 Likes

Like that the cellar didn’t open after killing him? If that so, waiting there for one hour is not fun at all. Other bosses respawn after 15 minutes tho.

1 Like

It’s doable even without a thrall, especially now that we can be absolute beasts.
I prefer a thrall with well trained than two weaker thralls. More chances for one to bug and not make the dungeon, especially being both weaker and the dangeon prone to gliches.
When farming Thag, I just run to the end, kill the baddies at the entrance and then Thag. Rinse and repeat until I get everything. The steel I get when farming/selecting RHTS during a long time, so I always have more than I need. Thag’s hammer was great. Probably still is, but I haven’t got that far yet since 3.0 lauched. I’m doing my first playthough after 3.0 and, bugs aside, it has been awesome.

2 Likes

You really seem like agro berserker. :grinning:

As I see it, everything is soloable, but the amount of effort putten into it… After 5 years of playing CE I mostly choose the easier way, but I also still admire the determination and skill of people who will easily solo anything.

Well trained thrall is better choice, if you yourself want to participate activelly. Two are better for quick leveling and staying back/watching.

Also I only got a mace so far, but want to have whole collection. The scythe most of all, just because. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you kill the final boss too fast, the last part of the dungeon has not had time to respawn. The entire dungeon respawns in less than 5 minutes after you leave the area. I take my time and search each area before moving on to the next. The little boxes with Extra Kharl Steel can be anywhere.

Yes, It is doable once you reach level 60 by yourself. But you have three 3-skull bosses in there and six 1-skull. Having two heavies with you helps.

3 Likes

The hammer dude. It’s awesome. The scythe is not bad, but that hammer is one of the best in the game for pve. It’s a smaller replica of Thag’s hammer. I only got it once. Didn’t even know it existed.

I only solo stuff to see if I can. So far nothing stopped me. Then, I take the strongest thrall possible to enjoy the fight. In the case of Thag, I open an exception and I do lunge at him always, because as soon as he dies, so do his minions.
That last room is very prone to bugs. I once fought Thag and his minions in pitch black conditions, only guiding myself by their health bars. It happened on an official server, close to the reseting hour. Crazy stuff happens at that time and I lost count of the times it got me halfway home (the adrenaline of “I wonder if I’ll make it” :smile:). Once I was caught almost “home” in the mounds of the dead, while having my ass kicked by a mob of aggroed blues. I usually make my base there. Barely made it that time, but was never killed due to server reset. Yet…