- Zero in on a clan/player base thats exploiting the rules.
- Go to a lot of effort to document the evidence, XYZ Cords, Player Names, Screenshots etc.
- Appeal to Funcom @Community for help.
- Get automated message which basically summary is “we may or may not agree to even look into this”
- Wait for said server population to die of players due to folks cheating
- Uninstall the game, shake fist at Funcom, complain on forum.
- Wait for moderator of forum to cite some vague community guideline rule which distills down to “please don’t criticise us”
- Stare in disbelief How can a company spend so much time and money creating demand generation for a DLC but spend so little to retain the generation of new audience they want to keep.
Insert something something about private servers here…and pay attention to step 6.