How To Hide Player List On Private Server? (G-portal)

Hello I have a private server that I host for me and a couple of my friends and I want to disable the player list feature that shows up when you click esc in game. Or at the very least I want tobe able to make nobody show up on the list except for yourself. I want to do this because I want to make the server a pvp server and I don’t want anyone to know when others are online or offline so that they will not know when they can offline raid or attack someone. I would love to do this without any mods because me and my friends are wanting to play mod free for awhile to get the vanilla experience. I am pretty sure this is possible as I have seen other mod free severs who have figured out how to do this but they are mean and wont share any information on the topic. If anyone knows which settings or commands I need to use to make this happen that would help tremendously! Thank You!!

1 Like

Let’s summon a high spirit here :rofl::rofl::rofl:, @darthphysicist, is there a way?

Well… there is certainly a way to mod it out, but I don’t know of a way to hide it otherwise. It stays hidden until you speak in pvp at least. It might also become visible when you get within range of someone but I’m not sure about that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.