How to stop foundation spam

You can refresh others clans buildings decay by just placing an explosive jar on the building. So you can keep their map forever ::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dose it work whit orbs to?

And if its alredy decayed?

You have to place an explosive jar on the building, then get it back. No need to explode it!

If it is already decayed, you can refresh for max 1 day.

1 Like

Will be expensiv and hard work if its decayed thenā€¦

Iā€™ve talk about this before. And all that needs to be added is a TC just like rust.

If your not familiar with it go check it out.

2 Likes

Usually I see elevators and altars around foundation spam. Maybe something can be done about those two craftable items.

Single foundations spread around are another issue that I see some suggestions here for a fix.

1 Like

This is EXACTLY what Conan needs. Make it so you can craft a ā€œtool cupboardā€ starting at like level 1 or something, or make it part of your first building feat, using the preservation box in a different skin. You can buiild any foundations but they have a max life of 1 hour without a tool cupboard within the normal land claim radius we have now (I think its 10 foundations from farthest piece). As your base expands the cost of resources needed in the tool cupboard to keep your base from decaying increases. So if some weirdo wants to make some sprawling maze of foundations it will cost a ton of resources to keep it from decaying. Problem solved

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.