How would you server transfer alot?

Hello

I have a big base on a death server, i want to transfer alot, how would you do it?

You cant transfer if you are over enc, so i max that out, but i still cant carry anything almost.

1 Like

two accounts or utilize interserver clan “runners” that just create characters to transport goods back and forth…cheesy and dumb but it’s what I am expecting all of this to turn into.

3 Likes

Ok two accounts, still how would you do it? I cant figure out how to get ALL over :smiley:

Real account stores stuff in chest not locked. Dummy account makes character and picks up stuff. Transfers character to new server. Empties into unlocked chest. Deletes both characters on dummy account. Rinse and repeat. Untill all items transferred. Main account transfers and locks up the stuff on new server

1 Like

2cts im no expert.

Go back and forth, each run is delayed with the cool off timer ( 1 day), so a run will take 2 days at least for 1 haul.

and with a relatively small load 99% encumbered on a maxed attribute set on it.
So it can be done but its unpractically slow.

Note you will have to run (maproom is bugged)to the base, so create some logistics, with an alt account (he cannot move, need to be 1 owner left all the time both servers.) like waiting out the runner /take his stuff during pvp ( on pve-c) Or invite runner to clan perhaps. ( need to active connections for that)
As you will spawn ( on exiled lands, dunno bout Siptah) on,
desert , inside the midnight grove thing cave ( so you exit that and spawn in spermeru.) Then you have to travel to the base. Or inside the klaelswarmakers cave ( turn and exit to outside), Or inside the in sea cave ( with the boat neat the witchqueen.

• cant remember all those xact cave - names.

I did it on 2 exiled lands servers, worst tedious loads is like HD stone etc thos mats are every heavy. like 5k hardenend stone max or sumthing. All building mats are way heavy.

Typical load would be 2k stone 2k shaped w, 2k steel pointy things. - ish.

so not much, alot of work.

keep load @ like 98% give it some room

You need best take with some regenerate accelerator like herbal tea ( as you will run alot on max encumbered, needing fast regeneration if possible) Just sucking on some alao leaves get you sated too. but not as effective as herbal tea.

2cts perhaps thers some info in it 4 u

im shure there will be experts having better info, but hey enjoy.

U need to have 2 active members in each server in order to keep ur clan stuff alive and not decaying and 1 runner . If u alone but 2 accounts, u keep with 2nd account a character in each server as clan leader(so u can refresh ur stuff and pass things to main character on both ends) , the main character transfers, and the other 2 rnjust to hold up clan stuff from decaying upon removing main character. Will take several rounds though…
2nd solution is to get some volunteers to do it for u

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.