HoX reward sword is much worse than T6 sword, while other classes get improved weapons

Please adjust the stats on hox sword so that it is as strong as T6 one like for the rest of classes. Now it barely has 100 magic damage. It is worse than T4 sword…

1 Like

They should make the other weapons worse than T6 if anything, really should not get insane stuff that is better than top tier raids from group/solo “content” (pet arena, RF).

3 Likes

If they made them better than T6 for all te other classes they should treat HoX the same.

Instead of creating strong sword that is based on the last sword from T6, they’ve created a hybrid of both T6 swords. The problem is that second T6 sword is crap due to almost no magic damage.

Please increase magic damage on the new sword, otherwise it will be clearly worse that T6 and not worth farming at all…

1 Like

The weapons are not better then T6 for other classes.

This weapons are suppose to be better for the Onslaught mode with the special stats.

If they are better then t6 for the other classes, then those should be nerfed.

1 Like

Since Tier 4 , DT didn’t get any better sword and tali, maybe is the time to make something for this class also.

Some weapons have the same stats like t6 weapons and with all the new gems equipped can be better than t6, and this may kill raiding in this game.

2 Likes

Hox should get a wooden stick that they rub furiously to conjure forth fire. :grinning:

2 Likes

They probably will be better than T6 when you put the gems in the weapons. I 100% agree with Crazy, the weapons from Onslaught should NOT be better than T6 weapons.

4 Likes

Fancom created raidfinder and killed T4. Now they want to introduce this squalor, this shame, (the maximum they were smart enough to do when they created this sh*t) and destroy the T5 and T6 raids ? Is this serious? do you really want to close the project and leave most of the players as dummies who will play this game and lose the skilled players? In my opinion, this weapon should be slightly better than T4, but not at the level of T5 and T6. Stupid farm mobs is a complete degradation of the current policy of funcom!

2 Likes

I checked a Video that Henryx recently uploaded on youtube. In the end you see all weapon stats on a single screen. Even without gems they very, very close to t6 already and nearly a clone statwise. With one and maybe 2 (??? Symbol) gem slots per 1h and 2/4 gem slots per 2h they most certainly will exceed t6… the only noticeable stat differene that I spotted are the shields with around 1800 base armor (guard tos/pom), which is quite an improvement right from the start…

Don’t worry, you’ll have to farm it for a year or two to have your new shiny weapon (just one character). It’ll definitely not kill t5/t6 raids.

1 Like

This.

Did you check the price? 2000 - 4000 tokens.

I got 17 from one run up to level 5 wave from quests.

It will depend if those are repeatable or 20h cooldown as the Pit master arena.

Plus you will have to grind for your gems (or buy a loot-bags).

So once you have both weapons + all gems, T7 should be out :smiley: or maybe not but it will take some months of grind (for those who do have real life and can do 1-2 runs per day).

1 Like

I managed to gather over 200 tokens with my group without quests, so it’s not really that hard.

The point still stands. Make the items equally rewarding for all clases!

The same issue is with BS blunt. Previously, in T6 there was one good healing blunt and one good dps blunt. Now there is only one it’s medicore in both dps and healing…

Same for barb. Crit rating is lower plus combat rating

Crit rating will probably be in the gems.

Looking at it the gems scream crit rating for sure.

We had people getting several hundred for that one evening of a couple of hours. If you win the drop for a key and open a box you get 100 for that alone. People who have paid subs also receive a 50% bonus in tokens.

Key? Box? Whee… didnt get those in my run so will check it tomorrow!

After defeating a boss of some type he dropped a box that our group all rolled on and it contained a key. I think the loot box it opened was inside the building. The guy who won got 100 tokens.