Huge Bug After Last Update

**Game mode:**Single Player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: [US]

[Falling Through World]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Even when starting a new vanilla game, huge sections of the map show up as partially rendered polygons. Stepping on these areas causes the player character to fall through the ground and continue falling until death. (Falling death ranges from a couple seconds to quite a few seconds.) You can see partial background items i.e.-mountains, some trees, etc. as you fall, but the rest of the world looks like empty sky.
2.I have the Steam version, and I have validated the cache twice now. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have put all settings back to default, even on the custom game settings, and it happens no matter which type I choose.
3.The game was working fine until I purchased the latest DLC (Derketo) and the latest lengthy update on Steam. Now, it happens at any given time, but on every game instance. Meaning that, no matter what settings or if it’s a brand new game, at some point it’s guaranteed that I will come across a section of the world that I will fall through.
4.I have bought every DLC for this game and logged in well over 400 hours. I have had no problems until this last update. Please fix this.

1 Like

Hey @GaryDork

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustration.
Could you list your system specs?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.