Hyperborean race

I’d argue that you in fact, have complained about multiple classes.

For instance:

You complained about cimmerians and aquilonians playing DTs.
You’ve complained that you can’t be a permanent demonoid morph as a HoX.
You continuously argue with people on your Necro Vs Demo thread, which also can be seen as complaining.

But given you seem to think you know the lore, you’d also realize that it is 100% plausible in that not ALL Cimmerians fear magic-- else you also wouldnt have Bear Shamans. Same with Aquilonians. You also would realize that in selling your soul and making a contract with a god or demon (and yes, Xotli is a demon) that they ARENT going to give you unlimited OP power- there’s little point in having a servant if you give them power akin to yours.

And sure, suggesting things like new races with weird racial traits like 40% unholy bonus is free (especially given none of the other races on game have “racial traits”), I’m also free to say that I think suggesting things that will likely never happen is a waste of breath. Perhaps you werent complaining, but I see it as such when you make multiple threads and get into arguments with people in each thread when they explain why your changes probably wont be implemented.

Asked if there are a lore explanation and never said that i understand the lore.

Said that i was disappointed(by my own expectancy) and asked if i should change into dark templar or if there are a way to have permanent shapechange. This is not complain is like “should i play class B instead of class A since i din’t liked much the aspect C of class A”?

No, i was asking if was just impression or if necros are clearly the best mage class for solo. When i asked guides and a video like this 2 but with demo, nobody posted and i din’t found

So i don’t know what i an doing wrong with demonologist to be inabable of killing Heimdall and completing Unchained dungeons. I searched a lot before created my thread. After reading countless of threads, still don’t know how to beat enemies who are immune to my CC as demonologist. Run and use instant cast spells are the best strategy, but still don’t know how to beat certain parts

You see everything as complaining. Ask if A is better than B is complain, question about the lore is not only “complaining” but “think that know the lore” too. Ask if should play with a different class because you expected something different is complain. Probably even answering your points is complain to you. And complain is against the rules? What is not complaining to you?

I changed my mind about racial traits(see forth post on this thread). This will not work in AoC, this is not DnD. Only one race with racial traits will be silly.

Where i said that i expect changes to be made? There are countless of threads, including one with 60 pots only about changes that probably will never be implemented.

So, i saw suggestions who are very unlikely to be implemented being implemented. For example, Diablo 3(din’t liked the game but is an example) receiving necromancer years after receiving zero new content, or NWN:EE from beamdog, BF removing suppression and countless of more examples… I know that probably any suggestion made here(not only by me) will not be implemented but if beamdog decides during the planning of a new RPG or MMORPG game search what races from Conan universe people wanna play, then someone will probably gonna read this thread. I an not saying that will happens, but is a possibility.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.