I am not able to get my thrall to follow me into dungeons anymore. How can I fix this

For example, I am at level 60 and I cannot get my Cimmerian berserker thrall to follow me into the door in the back of Conan’s bar that is located in the city. I don’t expect to get far without a thrall to help me.

2 Likes

You can run all the way to Thag without a thrall, easily. Defeating him will be another matter, though. :smile:
Clearly there’s something wrong going on with your game as the thrall should follow you.

2 Likes

Before you enter the Sepermeru, you must order your thrall to attack nothing. Active thralls might be attacked by other npcs and stall them behind. When you enter the cellar order your attack to the first mini npc boss, no matter if your berserker is in order attack nothing, it will attack. Even if you don’t see it, it will spawn and attack. After killing this mini boss, order it to guard you, it’s the best option.
Before you exit the cellar at the end, order it again to attack nothing, it may starts fights that will bring you in difficult situations if your loading screen is too long.
Good luck, have fun and welcome to the forum m8 :+1:t6:.

1 Like

Maybe it will help if I dust off my disc?

Probably not…

I enter the cellar and look around. The thrall is not there. My question is how do I fix this?

1 Like

@pcgnome sometimes the thrall takes a little while to spawn. Try this: get near the drunk, not near enough that you aggro him, and give the command to attack to your thrall. If he doesn’t run past you and attacks, then you REALLY have a problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.