I am tired and bored

Lmao, I used to play on it, menhlo, Kunavang, Kanaxai, so many many souvenirs.

This isn’t a MMO so it is acceptable that the game has so much balancing issues that ruins the game play and interactions with other players ? Before being a solo game, Conan exile is a Multi game.
So this is not a point, in my opinion of course.

Hey Vahlok, I’d definitely suggest finding a private server to migrate to. There are some great servers running that are full of people who are really into the game. Plus, they often run mods that add really interesting features to the game.

Personally I do like officials, and will return when they have solved land claim grief. It’s a thrilling experience, as @Barnes says. But it’s not for everyone, and I would find it to be too stressful if I played more often.

If you want something more stable, as I would expect, then I’d suggest an RP-PVP server. Not all of them demand full RP all the time, they are usually cool with people just chilling out and playing in a friendly way.
Here’s the RP server nexus site: https://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/

All the best, mate.

1 Like

That would mean abandoning the server I rented.
Sorry, I don’t have any plans on doing that.

But at the end of my year “lease”, if nobody decides to come in and stick around, I won’t renew my rental contract with Survival Servers and close the server.
By then, I will have decided whether or not to shelve this game permanently.

As I’ve said, I am tired and bored.
After all the hours, I realized this game is static, it’s not dynamic. It’s been the same thing over and over and it’s been that way for nearly a year now even through the updates and patches. I’ve wiped and recreated so many times that I’ve lost count. Believe me, some of those wipes I really didn’t want to do because it meant the loss of some of my best creations.
The thing is, most of those creations were open for anybody to use.

Ever hear that line, “Suppose they gave a war and nobody showed up” ?
Part of that I blame on the hysteria of people crying “Admin Abuse”, so I’m tagged with an unpleasant title when I never deserved it because I run/admin a private server that was password protected. Frankly, nobody was really that interested in that although it would have been fair.

For once I was able to get my hands on a server provider that can run a game I enjoyed with room for more people to maybe just enjoy it with. Including the option of expanding the player allowance.

That lasted as long as my friend was here which was only a couple of months and the last time they were on was nearly a year ago before I switched server providers.

Should I really abandon the server I went to the expense of renting for a full year?
No, I’ll quit before I move to another server.

1 Like

So why not so something with the server like start streaming game play?

1 Like

Simply because there are plenty of others who do that abundantly and make themselves abundantly well known by posting links to their play.
Honestly, I’d rather go to a zoo and watch the chimpanzees.

I’m in agreement. I’ve never understood why people would watch another person play a video game. But it would be a way to advertise and draw in people. Still, just by opening it up hopefully you get some good souls to join.

83.33333 day playing the same game. I’d be bored too

So effectively you are tired and bored of playing the game alone on your rented server but you refuse to make a change to any official server, instead you appear to be asking people to come be your friend on your own server. Ok, it’s clear to me now.

Nothing to see here folks.

I wasn’t asking for your surmise.
You’re out of line and I don’t appreciate your summary judgment of me.
It is not your position to do so.
I gave you a clear reason why I don’t play on officials despite your promotion of it.

I’m staying with the server I rented until the agreement is over, unless others come to stick around. Then I’ll reconsider.
I’m not asking for anybody to be my friend, much less you especially with your attitude.
The one true friend I did have died from a stroke about 6 years ago and I’m not looking for a replacement.

I started this post to make my statement and I did that.
I’m not asking for help and I’m not asking for judgment.
I didn’t post this topic here to promote the server.
It’s plain and simple.
I am bored and I am tired.
People like you only serve to solidify that argument.

Now, please. Don’t post here again.

4 Likes

To whom was this sent?

To the one just above my previous post. “UltraViolent”.
It seems I’ve forgotten how to quote a post.
No offense toward you BrixunMortar.

1 Like

Well me and 4 friends are running an RP server in which we’re building arenas, castles, public areas of interest to provide our own in game content. So if youre interested you could message me StillTooCold or Twisted Harbinger on PS4

Hi, incase he doesn’t get back to you right away, His servers name is Leviathan’s Children :slight_smile:better hurry and grab a spot

I live on the east coast, but the server is based in Dallas TX.

I appreciate the offer.

I understand you don’t want to give up on a paid server, but sometimes it is better to cut your losses. I sent you my info and I mention how you can make some new friends, that last longer than a few months.

Whatever you do, good luck.

1 Like

I know how to quote.

Yea, yea, you’re bored and tired. Since you are unwilling to play the game the way it is designed to be played, you may as well just move on.

1 Like

Have people forgotten what patronizing means?
I find it particularly offensive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.