I came back to play this game again in 2022, and this is what happened 👀

Greetings!
Apart from the VR headset, this is the list of my top games played during 2022:

At the end of the day, all bugs and frustrations aside, this is a great game!

I want to thank :heart::

1. This community and its top collaborators: you make the difference when deciding which game to play!
  2. @Mayra and the rest of the community and support team: because it feels great to be heard.
  3. Developers and the rest of the FunCom team: even when it is your job, when you put your heart in what you do you will make a difference.

Thank you everyone for so many hours of exciting entertainment over the past months!

Good hunting!

11 Likes

:heart::metal:
How can you see this card? Awesome :+1:t6:! I wish you the same for 2023 :hugs:!

2 Likes

I am eagering to see who is @Ignasi, @Dana and @Pliskin.
From these photos however you can understand why it was so easy for them to create so beautiful toons, it came simply natural for them, all they had to do is look in the mirror!

1 Like

Oh, I think I can see the model for the white wolf in one of those pictures.

Also, I wish the representation of beards in the game was at least equal to this image gallery. For a Norwegian company, there are too few guys who look like proper Vikings.

3 Likes

Thank you!
I got an email, but probably from your PS profile :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still have ps4 :pensive:. But maybe, if the winter keeps it that calm, i will have a ps5. @speedice was very gentle and send me my card some months ago, for which i am really great full to him. Still i don’t have the explore whole Siptah trophie to complete Siptah too. I find it boring to do it alone and o don’t want to use Single player and YouTube guides for it! If you don’t have this trophy and you wish to have it too, tell me the server that you play and i’ll join!

2 Likes

I just got my first horse in Siptah!
I will cook one horse for you :laughing: , and will wait for you to do it as well.
My server is 8144. Tell me yours and we can see which one is less laggy for both of us :smiley:.

1 Like

In about one hour i’ll jump in, for a couple of hours today. You need to “cook” nothing for me, a small corner with a bed and a cupboard is all i need! I will do my basic run today and tomorrow i’ll join your clan! It’s Saturday and i can stay up late!
See you soon brother, thanks a million for the invitation, you won’t regret it, i promise :hugs:!

1 Like

And he will sleep on the floor, not in the bed, @Wonka . :laughing:
So be nice and put a rug in there.
I remember building him a room for nothing :thinking:… On a second thougt, put him with the animals! :rofl:

2 Likes

Male horses for my Bella? You are satyr :rofl::rofl::rofl:! My Bella is virgin :innocent:! She belongs to Crom only

2 Likes

Please PS add me: BernieWonka :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG ROFL :rofl: !

2 Likes

I really hope that for u. PS5 is Nice but its better to get all of them. Catch em all PC, Xbox, PS, Nintendo, Steamdeck :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.