I can not connect to game in co-op mode

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [ Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]

I can not connect to the game in co-op mode.
Hello everyone, please help me. I bought two copies of the game to play with my girlfriend in a cooperative mode, and this is our first launch of the game. But we cannot join each other in cooperative mode. I’m trying to play co-op with friend and I’ve tried to join through steam with “join game” and through the invite he sends but every time it’s the same, after 10+ seconds of trying to join I get this message:
Pending Connection Failure. Could not connect to server. Your connection to the host has been lost.
However we can play along with the options - “Play online”. We can also play other video games, but not in Conan Exiles in co-op.
Please tell me, how can my friend and I play the game without other players? Me and my friend only.
I’m recorded the video of my problem, and i can send you download link from my account on Google Drive.

1 Like

Hey @Imago

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues while trying to play the game cooperatively. We recently posted a thread with common technical issues and their possible solutions which has an entry that could help you with your problem.

Could you take a look at it and see if it fixed your issue? Otherwise, please let us know if you’re still unable to connect.

I did everything from “Technical Issues and solutions”, and it doesn’t work.
In the game i can play online on official servers, but i can’t play in co-op. Only this options doesn’t work.

Video with my issue.

1 Like

That being the case, it seems it could be a port-forwarding issue. Please make sure to open for both you and your partner the following ports in your router:

UDP 27000 to 27030, UDP 3478, 4379 and 4380

How to do so depends on the brand and model of your router. Here’s a general guide on how to do so but please bear in mind that it can vary wildly depending on the model:

No, it doesn’t work too, unfortunately.
All ports are open and antivirus doesn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.