I cant see my Thrall's or Pet's Diet when I inspect them, maybe Mod order, please help

I cant see my Thrall’s or Pet’s Diet when I click inspect them, maybe Mod order, I even reduced the number of mods I wanted, I moved them around, but still can’t see the diets. Help would be greatly appreciated. My server is on G-portal, and it just for a view friend and my self.

This is the list and order.
Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.3.0
Glass Constructions and more…
The Age of Calamitous
The Age of Calamitous - RP Add-on
Pythagoras
Pythagoras Support Beams
Fashionist v3.3.0 (DLC compatible)
Barbarian Barber
Better Thralls v1.9.9
ThrallSideKick 0.5.4
ModControlPanel
Hosav’s Custom UI Mod - Revamped!
Improved Quality of Life
Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.1.6
Stacksize Plus v1.7.9 (DLC compatible)
Unlock Plus (with Pickup) v1.4.1

Any suggestions would be appreciated I am very new to this.

Sadly I don’t have much to contribute other to support your question. I have been experiencing the same thing with diets not showing up for thralls or pets. I have tried playing on different modded servers with various lists, and my own modded server and have tried removing the Better Thralls to see if MAYBE something happened there. My server is with Server Blend and IDK who hosts the other server I play on. My mod list looks very similar to yours, just without AOC and a few more decorator/building mods. I first noticed it about 2 weeks ago, but haven’t found anyone who knows yet.

Also, don’t know if its related or separate, I noticed my thralls and pets don’t currently aggro even when getting attacked. (This is true for multiple servers) Occasionally the dancer thralls just stand still where they are placed (I honestly don’t mind that), but still get the benefits of being near a dancer. Not sure if that’s a behavior that has been added and or if it has been around for awhile and I have just noticed.

1 Like

Thank you.

Some have reported it as a bug, so it may have nothing to do with your mods. I haven’t personally experienced this issue, so I can’t offer any true help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.