I choose to give up。Good-bye, Conan

I’m breaking down all the time. I can’t take it anymore. This is more than I can bear. And so farewell.
pc 1361 pvp
Every day, every hour, all the time。ping1020

you should give private servers a go, they are there for a reason :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ive never even played on officials just because I assumed theyd be just as bad as Ark officials. Everyday Im on this forum I am happier that I never did.

2 Likes

pings and the new roll, thralls standing still, horse mechanics are weird, just …i miss the old conan. standing down for a bit might help, i know i am taking a break.

1 Like

Having played on both, I’d say that Ark officials are worse.

Still not a fan of Conan officials either though.

2 Likes

I play on an official pvp, with @Barnes both of us had issues with high ping
he called g-portal, and they said it was net congestion at two of the city hubs our data packets pass through. It lasted a few days then returned to normal.

I’m not saying it’s the same problem, but it could be. Maybe take a few day’s off, then try again.
or try a different server in a different region. The battlemetrics web site can tell you how far away a server is from your location.

我已经放弃了

Quick plug for US 1742 PvP

Someday I’ll get back on there lol

:looks out wistfully at the setting sun:

Singing:
Some-WHEERE ouuuut there …

I dont see a mouse… which begs the question of why arent rats in the exiled lands?

You see the size of that cat, mate? :tiger: If mice exist, they better scat… or they be scat.

Would be neat though, mice and birds. That might actually bring people back. #segue

There’s some vultures… I sometimes hunt them for a distraction but having more stuff buzzing about could be interesting… we have bees anyway…

Oh and I thought for sure you would respond to the American Tale reference…

C’mon now, my toon’s Fievel is clearly out of the mouse house, if you catch my drift. :pogchamp:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hey @whoareignored

It’s sad to see you go and we hope you find what you’re looking for in your future gaming endeavors.
Unfortunately, we’ll have to close this thread as per our community guidelines.