I didn't do anything , BUT MY ACCOUNT WAS MISTAKENLY SEALED

Such as the title , In the morning I find I can’t access the Conan server, they say ’ The user is disabled on this server ’ NO!!! I have no idea to solve this problem ,please help me ,and let the funcom see ,thank you ,

Are you playing on an official server? If so, read the rules and if you still feel that neither you, nor your clan have done anything to deserve a ban, submit a ticket to appeal.

Thanks for your help ^-^

But I think if I do something that violates the rules , should I receive a message telling me what I have done wrong? I don’t remember which rule I have violated , and there is no official reason to send it to me .
Where can I put forward this situation? thank you please

But I think if I do something that violates the rules , should I receive a message telling me what I have done wrong? I don’t remember which rule I have violated , and there is no official reason to send it to me .
Where can I put forward this situation?

whats your ingame name?

If you are lucky, your ban is only temporary.

But if you did a severe rulebreak, alá cheating or undermeshing, expect it to be permanent.

steam’s name? It’s the ingame name will be useful ? junshang is my ingame name

Yeah ,I think so, I do not doing anything on purpose ,I think is someone dislike me ,and report me some improper remarks ,
BUT, I rebuilt a new number . If it’s still sealed for no reason , I’ll play other game , like ARK

Rust is also cool :smiley:

Hi @NDK please feel free to reach out to us via Zendesk

We will do our best to help you out.