I have reinstalled 3 times and still can't play

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official |
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[I haven’t played in a long while and I had deleted it off my computer. Yesterday I reinstalled it to play with a friend and I can’t log on without a fatal error every time.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. At library I click the Conan icon. it checks for updates and all is ok. I click Play
  2. The game movie starts and within a few seconds a fatal error message pops up. Fatal error: Line 364 mounted paks num 53 not equal to expected pak num 52. Please verify your installation
  3. The movie intro continues but it forces me to click the bug error message which shut it all back down
  4. I have emptied the download cache and validated the files and it still will not fix the problem. I have now have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. Continue to get same fatal error. As a new user I cant post the photo of the error message

Upload it somewhere and break the link: imgur.com → imgur .com. This way we can see it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.