I have various doubts

The first question is that I have a server for ps4, can we change the map with a single server or will we have to have a server for each map?

the second doubt, I understand that the expansion will come out for ps4, the ps5 is scheduled to come out in November, will there be compatibility with conan exiles and the island of siptah?
or will we have to buy it for ps5 and start from scratch?

Those are my doubts, I hope you can answer them, although I know that now you are not talking about ps4, but I and my players have agreed on these questions, thank you very much, sincerely Christian.

1 Like

Yes two maps, two servers.

What I read was next year.

I just speculate from what I know.

conan exiles uses the unreal engine in version 4.15. this version of the unreal engine is already a few years old and is no longer maintained by epic. therefore a native ps5 support for conan exiles is relatively unlikely, and therefore there will probably be no extra game for ps5. at most conan exiles is playable on ps5 in ps4 compatibility mode. so it’s the current version you already own. if there should ever be a native ps5 version of conan exiles, it will probably be a conan exiles 2.

1 Like

thanks

sorry I think my question was not well understood. My question is, can I use the new expansion from the server I already have or should I rent a new one?

On PC sure with an existing server, but servers for consoles will have to wait till it releases in 2021.

thanks

1 Like

You will need two servers if you want both maps.

OR wipe your current server :cold_face:and install the new one.

1 Like

I read you can go into your server and change it from one to the other. Not sure if it was PC or consoles that would depend on Gportal it was said you could save conan Exiles and play new map. We will have to wait until next year lot of things will change between now and then. I would be happy if they would release changes to the base game earlier.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.