I literally joined the forums with the main purpose of sharing this abomination

Hi I joined this conversation because I heard there was some amazing surprise! I’m super excited to see it!!

Hello?

6 Likes

This topic was the abomination they created all along, everyone here was just the pawns in @phoenixcommand’s meta game.

6 Likes

(for the record, I don’t consider Lionel Richie more than semi-abominable, at worst)

5 Likes

It’s a trick!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

3 Likes

See the source image

6 Likes

i-come-to-take-your-women-precious-metals-and-administrative-positions

OP’s plan all along!

6 Likes

Maybe op doesn’t remember the password to log in again :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
I don’t feel trapped here, actually I feel free, I don’t care about the op either his thoughts about any abomination. I really enjoyed that @Community participated in this thread relaxed and we had the opportunity to relax too.
If this thread really has a king, this is @TheRedKing76, he keeps it alive and kicking and he does correct :+1:t6:

6 Likes

aww

4 Likes

Be careful, RedKing. The greece were politicians even before politics were invented…! :laughing:

5 Likes

@Talyna
The nasty thing is that the whole world is 2.500 thousands years in front and we stick to this age yet. After almost 3 millenniums we try to figure out what Democracy is :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
I remember I was working in an island that had too many owls.
I asked a local why they had so many (?) and his answer ofcurce was… We have a lot of wise men here 🤦🏼. I think you get my point :wink:

4 Likes

I hope they have Harry Hamlin around to translate.

4 Likes

Well, he could dance on the ceiling.

3 Likes

Clearly, OP underestimated the abominations’ intelligence. Having known that its’ image was about to be released to the public, said abomination tracked OP back to his home. As this thread bears witness, he was never heard from again. We salute you brave OP. You dared to bring the dark into the light.
We Salute You

3 Likes

7 Likes

Poor blobfish

3 Likes

Yeah… I would be sad too if I suffered severe decompression that tore apart my tissues and turned me into a gelatinous blob and then had my hideously disfigured corpse turned into a meme.

6 Likes

I raise you a Geoduck.

5 Likes

Unlike blobfish, those things don’t have a good excuse for being grotesque.

Here’s what a blobfish looks like before it is dragged out of its natural environment:
tmp

Well… he’s not exactly pretty, but looks more like a fish than a blob.

4 Likes

I see your clam-prolapse thing and raise you an ■■■■ face

5 Likes

It’s all about unsung heroes, you know… :cry:

2 Likes