I literally joined the forums with the main purpose of sharing this abomination

d3

6 Likes

Wine is gone? I’m out.

5 Likes

im huge fan of action figures too

5 Likes

Today I woke up with this mood

My wife had a different mood :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Thank God we have this post :pray:t6:

1 Like

Showing off those stomach muscles is an abdomenation.

3 Likes

Is this, when Hulk goes…hulk?

2 Likes

No this is my wife’s reaction this morning when I woke up with this mood :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

Likewise.

From left to right: Official LEGO collectors’ model; original 1984 toy; and the 20th Anniversary figure.

EDIT: And something I built for the LBPR Building contest using some creative mods:

8 Likes

Free wine? GIMME!

3 Likes

I would love to upload our previous builds, where I told my girlfriend to build a long hall with a huge table at the end, expanding the end of the hall both left and right. In the opposite end were 2 watchtowers attached to the building.

Looked sus, but she never noticed. Sadly I did not take pictures :cry: (probably better, because I would get banned for that kind of cursed pictures anyway!)

2 Likes

My father lost his father really young. Because of the situations back then (Greece after the Civil War) the winters (Kozani northern Greece) after the age of 7 he was in orphanage until his 15 year old age. So we had a rule in our house backthen. We had to respect our toys and every Christmas before we accept the new ones we were packing them back to deliver them in the orphanage of the island we were living. Ofcurce I remember the happiness of the fellow children that received our toys and it was a beautiful feeling. But somehow I really wish I had just one of them like you do. My son does not live by this rule, he has all his toys in a library. But tbh I wish I was half the man my father is.

4 Likes

6 Likes

First, I am truly sorry. But, if I have to see it, so do you.

The abomination:

8 Likes

Someone, somewhere, would pay a lot of money for that picture

6 Likes

Hmm. Weaponized toenails. Inflict the Bleed condition when kicking.

Funcom, please take notes.

6 Likes

Behold the horsehead (the horse is the head)

fall from a cliff during lag/frezze and ended up with my head on the horses stomack!

on my first minutes of gameplay today after wating 2 hours to the game get patched

1 Like

That moment you realize you accidentally switched the Godbreaker chest plate with the dancer chest in the illusion slot on the sorcery bench.

8 Likes

While mass illusioning armor for my thralls, I was very conscious of the fact that I might screw up at any moment and accidentally put them into the wrong slots.

I wondered if there was any sort of safety mechanism in place that would ask you to confirm if the armor value of the item you were about to lose was significantly higher than the item being illusioned.

Fortunately, I never made a mistake and didn’t find out, but if this actually happened to you, then I guess there isn’t.

3 Likes

My thralls enjoy running in front of me when they know I can one-shot the gators…

7 Likes

A habit all followers have in all games I know. Jump into your line of fire and then straight to your enemy. Don’t know, how often I shot down my companions in Elder Scrolls or Fallout… :woman_shrugging: :woman_facepalming:
There may be a AI that all followers all over the world use… An abomination in itself maybe?

3 Likes