I own all DLC but I can't use statues

As the tittle suggests I own all dlcs. Im high enough level, with the dlc installed, yet I cannot learn or build the statues from the Riddled steel dlc

Thoughts?
Comments?
Suggestions?

Are you looking in the right place to build them? (That is, do you build them “by hand” or do you need to use the Artisan Table?) Is there a minimum level requirement, and if so, have you met it? I don’t own Riddle of Steel, so I’m just making guesses based on items from other DLCs.

Also–did you just buy it? As in, bought it from the popup ad that you get before you can even choose online vs solo play? If so, quit, reboot, and start again.

I have owned the dlc for months, i have statues from the dlc on another server, I can’t build them because I can’t learn them on this server. The only requirements are: level ten and the basic artisan perk. I’m level 36 and have most everything learned. (And yes I have points) it’s highlighted in red.

I am in an official one server that would not restrict purchased dlc crafting.

Did you remember to unlock “Master Stone Carver”(cost 0 feat points) under Furniture maker in decorative feats?

EDIT:
Just noticed that starting a new vanilla game, I cannot unlock any of the dlc :face_with_monocle:

EDIT 2:
After I went out and in again, all decorative dlc items were automatically unlocked

I cannot learn master Carver. I have relogged. And still cannot learn it. I have reinstalled my game and Al of my dlcs and STILL cannot learn it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.