I swear i delete this game if after 4 month you dont fix 40+ accuracy heavy bow dmg in next patch

you said you fix it next patch.
i checked it on testlive.
and it still buged

1 Like

poor players, if the developers really treat them that way. with this attitude, soon there will be no one left in the game. this is already noticeable on many servers I have played on. online falls due to the indifferent attitude towards the players.

2 Likes

Please fix 40+ acc.

Hey there,

Fixes in “a future patch” may release with any patch in the near future, not just ‘the future patch’. For a number of issues, this is within 2-3 patches, for others this is usually within the same year as they’ve been reported. If a fix for an issue is not listed in the patch notes, it is not included in the patch -unless it concerns an exploit or very minor issue-.

Developers need to prioritize certain issues; in this case, issues related to the implementation of Funcom Live Services in June. This introduced issues which prevented them from accessing multi-player -as well as single-player in some cases- entirely for a lot of players.

Just fyi, if an issue is not listed in the TestLive patch notes, discussing it in the TestLive subforum is off-topic.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

1 Like