I used a yellow flower potion and redistrubuted my atributes now i cant fix or make iron or steel weapons any advise?

After Re-distribution of my atributes, because i had a yellow potion, im now not able to fix or make any iron or steel tool or weapon.
i been looking all around for a list of atributes vs feats looking for maybe what atribute to fill to get the iron and steel abillities but with no success. Please help.

1 Like

You need to re-learn the respective feats from the weapon feat tab (note that you have multiple feat tabs).

2 Likes

They are all red like unabeilable? they dont get green. i mean the iron and steel weapons i want to recover.

Do you meet the requirements? They are listed on the top right when you select the feat you want to learn.

2 Likes

im level 60 max level needed for the steel two hand sword wich is the bigger is 56 when i select it in the feads it don’t change to green and does not appear on my forge.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

You need to relearn all pre-requisite feats;

Bruiser

Blacksmith

Steel tools

If the steel 2H-sword feat is still shaded red, one of those feats is most likely still required.

2 Likes

Start with choosing each pick type under the “feat” panels.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.