I Want Fountains

Am I alone in wanting decorative fountains? large fountains, small fountains, maybe let you configure the liquid in them, I could make an absinthe fountain for my bar. Whether or not you could drink from them is up for debate, I just would like to create water decorations, fountains, baths, water walls, etc

I would like that too.

So many things in the mod community could be brought over to the core game when it comes to aesthetics…

They could even have a relatively higher resource cost if the liquid was drinkable to protect the sanctity of ~Pvp Balance

Or require proximity to a water well, not counting the mitra wells.

They could make a dynamic system where you could make your own waterfall features with water running down walls into a pool at the base.

that wouldn’t be too hard since you could have a instance seeded to handle the different saved effect the issue then become how to save it so that it doesnt load bearing on server netcode

As It’s CE that would be fountains without water. :slight_smile:

(Flag it, i deserve it lol)

yea i like that idea a lot

Hey, a chocolate fountain would be a superb way of making all those berries I end up dropping much more appealing!

But seriously, I think decorative fountains would be a great addition to the game. I would like to see this in a future DLC. As I’m primarily a builder, I’m pretty much always down for more stuff to put in my bases. And yet I somehow never considered fountains. But thinking about it now, bases built with the Aquilonian pieces just scream “Put a fountain in me”. As far as balance goes, maybe you just get a single drink out of the thing before it needs to be given time to refill.

If they added fountains where you could stack a drink that can be consumed upon sipping from it … then they MUST add a recipe to make champagne to the game. One can not have a drink fountain without the option for a Champagne fountain!!

I wouldn’t need to drink anything other than water from a fountain, but we already have wells and the refreshment piece from Mitra. Having a fountain would be amazing and I was just thinking about this last night when my clan was working on a villa. Great idea.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.