I want my gear replaced or a refund

Game mode: [Online | pve conflict
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Server #2731 pve conflict

Game restarted on log in “ like normal…”
I logged in again and found myself in starting spot naked. Game crashed another 4 or 5 times. Lost everything on my person. As I didn’t die or was killed I kindly request it be replaced.
If your unable to do this please reply and let me know and I’ll request a refund as I’ve owned game only a short period.

Thanks

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.log in, game crashes every effing time

1 Like

EDIT: no gear, no refund, but you can play the game if you follow these steps

I can get a refund through Microsoft. Had game less than a week. I do enjoy playing, but this is 4th time I’ve lost gear on character already. I shouldn’t have to put everything in a box before I log out. Honestly feel like I’ve been massively ripped off, both time and money

1 Like

Hello @Carso, we apologize for this situation but, unfortunately, we’re unable to offer any assistance with the restoration of items.

Regarding the crashes and dashboarding issues, these are being actively investigated by our team and have been mitigated by on-going patches and fixes for some users, hopefully we’ll be able to find a resolution for all the possible causes.

Should you be able to provide further information regarding the specific locations that lead to your game crashing, we’ll be able forward such data to our developers, which should help dealing with this matter.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.