I want my money back

Lucky you are, my server is at 700~1020

edit: (exectly now) im facing infinite loading screen

I just want to know IF the guys at Funcom are aware of this problem and are working foreward to solve it.
Cause, even considering the complete incompetence shown with this last update, I would be just happy knowing this situation will be solved in a week.

I thought something would come out of that…it is infinite.

Upon the first crash…quit game from options, if you don’t manually quit the game, you’ll get the intro that you can’t skip and when that one crashes, you’ll get the infiniloading screen upon the next loading.

I’d quit game…wait about a minute, load it again, manually quit that one, wait a minute, then load the game again…from that , I was able to skip the intro and never got the infiniloading…everytime. That’s the method that I’ve found to keep the loading "stable.

also , I noticed, possibly a coincidence, that if I let the first loading after a crash that wasn’t quit continue…then it would always crash upon opening any inventory

This was consistent through 4 hours of time put into trying to play this version.

I’ve been trying to find a method that will make this 'version play longer than load. I’ve been trying.

goood luck

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.