I want to report a clan

I am playing on official server (xbox) 2511 and the alphas (clan name: Valhalla’s blood) made a pillar base in the starting river and it has 100s of cellings staked on one foundation and they have way too many recourses considering they have only been on the server for a couple of months I think that they also my be duping aswell I just would like a admin to check it out

Your best bet is to follow the procedure described in the official rules:

It’s right there under the heading “Reporting an infraction”.

Since your forum account is new, you might not be able to send direct messages right away. Here’s how to deal with that:

NEW FORUM ACCOUNTS: Please be aware that newly created users can’t send private messages until a certain threshold has been met, which is to read 5 different posts, 30 different messages, and spend 10 minutes logged in. This is to prevent automated spam.

Building at Noob River isn’t forbidden. Blocking off the whole starting area or spamming strings of foundation pieces around the landscape to claim land would be, but this doesn’t sound like it’s the case.

Dedicated, hard-working players can accumulate quite a lot of resources in a short period of time. A couple of months is plenty for a clan to build a big base and stockpile on resources. So I’m afraid you’ll need more evidence to back your accusations of duping than a hunch based on how much stuff they seem to have.

Finally, the correct procedure is not to post your accusations on public forums. “Naming and shaming” is expressly forbidden in the Forum Terms of Conduct.